Monday, September 20, 2010

Quilting and House cleaning

Fall house cleaning is in the process. I have two rooms done and today carpets get scrubbed. I do my own. I also am going to out and spread pre emergent herbicide on the lawn. The piecing I am doing is going quite well. I have 60 of the 100 blocks all pieced pressed and ready to sew together. I do need to cut some more 4 patch pieces to finish out the top. As I am sewing this together I am thinking about reusing this pattern with 30-40's prints and white sashing. Not sure I will do it right away, but it is possible to put on the to-do list. Funny how the to-do list gets longer and the finished quilts are still in the process and not finished. Doing better on that account. If you are like me the to-do list gets longer and longer everytime you log onto the blogs. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad your piecing is going well. That makes the project more fun. It is going to be hot tomorrow, a good day to stay in and sew.