Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas 2012

This is a meeting of the minds. My Mother with the red shirt on. She is 84 years old. End of the table is my Mother-in-law. She is 97 years old. And my husband. We had a good meal and the kids all had fun.

The two grandma's went to the ladies room in two seperate bathrooms at the same time and were in there a minute and the fire alarm went off. The cheese on the au gratin potatoes ran over in the oven and set the fire alarm off. They both came out and said what was that. We all laughed.

The kids got tablets for Christmas and they were all online at the same time comparing there progress in their games.  They are all pretty good kids and they gave both Great Grandma's hugs and kisses before they left.

We had a good day and I hope all of you have a Great day . Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Christmas memories are so special. So glad you had a nice time with your family. I'm looking forward to a house full in a few hours - for now, I'll enjoy my 'quiet time'. Merry Christmas, Chris.12166