Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The year is almost over

I am sure the New Year Resolutions will start to come to the forefront of your minds because the New Year is a week away. I am not making any. I never can make them work for me. LOL

The New Year means no more political campaigning. Which is a godsend in it's self. The outcome is what it is and we have to deal with the voice of the people whether you agree with it or not.

The World didn't come to and end as predicted. The only end is the end of the year 2012. Where has the year gone to?

Yes it means another birthday is looming and the age is out pacing me right now. I for the most part feel younger than what I am, but some days are not so nice to me. I feel way older than I am. My Mom teased for years she was 86 and holding. She said this when she was in her 40's. Well she is fast approaching 85 years old and she didn't ever think she would get this old.

The days aren't as long right now, but they will get longer and more full of light. I think the plan is to turn on all the lights in the house and turn up the radio and start to sew. Anyone joining me? Chris

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Chris, I don't make the New Year resolutions either. I always say I don't want to feel like a failure by the end of the year :-) I will put the Christmas decorations away and try to get my house back 'in order' after the Christmas day activity. Have a great day.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

I don't usually make new year's resolutions...but this year I'm going to. I'd like to think of them more as, goals! Let's hope I keep them! :)