Sunday, January 12, 2014

Interesting

I got 5 done another one in the process. They take a little more handling than what I thought only because I wasn't organized.

I have a whole tub of 2.5 inch squares cut, but the light scraps are mixed in with other scraps and it took time to sort them out. If I had thought ahead I would sort my light neutrals into a separate tub. Note to self think ahead.

I like the look and Jeff says to me well I don't like some of the fabrics you used. It isn't the individual piece it is the over all look. I have so many more piles to cut and sort so hopefully this makes a small dent in the scraps that are laying around. Chris

2 comments:

Quilting Corner said...

I like what you are making. I have plans to do this also but my stars may all be muslin. There is a whole bolt of muslin in my stash and I need to use it up.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I spent a whole day siting my 2.5" squares into color piles and put the same fabrics prints all together. I didn't have a whole lot, but still!! At least now when I go looking for a specific color, I can see if I have enough of that print to use in a project. I have done real well using scraps lately!