Monday, February 10, 2020

Getting closer

I have these baskets cut full of 2.5 inch strips. They are the size I use in making these16-patches for the blocks I have been working on. I need some different colors for the pan I had used out of. 

I have almost 36 blocks sewn and quilted in a QAYG method. I need 48 blocks for a twin size. These are 2.5 inch squares sewn into the 16-patch block with 2 inch strips sewn around the 16-patches. Simple but colorful.

I did straight line quilting on these blocks in a setting of three lines. It holds the block secure and a little more masculine looking than other things I could have done.

My husband has a twin adjustable bed and he likes the looks of these blocks. 
I need a new quilt for my bed. The binding is starting to fray. Really just need to replace the binding. It is queen sized.

I should make another queen size for my son's bed and a king size for my step son's bed. I think I have an idea for both of the quilts, but still trying to decide which one I will do first. 

Of course I have many more in the works. I hope I live long enough to get them all done. 
Hope you are getting all your sewing goals met. Spring is coming. The Canada Geese are flocking around us. Chris



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1...2...3!

Here are the steps to make it work...

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and up-sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

Are you ready??

Click here to launch the system