Wednesday, January 29, 2020

No sewing day

Yes there are a few days like that at my house. Yesterday was clean and purge day. I cleaned my bedroom from top to bottom.

I have had things piling up and it ends up in my bedroom because we live in a small house. I went in stripped the bed and washed everything then started sorting and pitching.

Why do we save things? Why do we put off  taking care of something while it is in our hands?

That is two rooms that are cleaned completely now.

I plan on in the next week to tackle another one that has 3 sizes of clothing in it that need to be taken to the thrift store. Some one might as well be using them it won't be me.

My goal is to get it all done before we have to start mowing for the Summer.

Today will be sewing time after I run to the lumber yard to pick up some things.

Hope you have a productive day. Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Over 160 000 women and men are using a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It's painless and it works on everybody.

You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it up half the way

2) Proceed to do this proven HACK

so you'll become 2lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!