Friday, January 10, 2020

Happy New Year

Hope you have a healthy and safe New Year.

We have a Winter snow and ice storm heading my way tonight. I went to make my final grocery pick up because it might be a few days before the roads are clear. We could get blizzard like winds so there would be drifting. I am prepare I think.

My husband is on Oxygen 24/7 now so we have about 12 hours of tanks on hand. Hopefully we don't electricty.

So no pictures today. I got an order this week from www.quiltedtwins.com  They had some red half yard bundles and some tan solids that I wanted. I need to get around to washing it. I have allergies so the washing helps with the odors and chemicals.

I have several things in the works, but have spent time trying to get this all here for the potential for a heavy wet snow storm. We live rural so we are on a well. I buy bottled water because the well pump can't run if the electricity goes out. We have a manual light gas fireplace so we can stay somewhat warm and pile on the quilts.

I plan on sewing with m y machine as long as I can. Then have a hand sewing project that I can do if the electricity goes out.

Hope you are not in the path of this storm. Happy New Year. Chris

No comments: