Wednesday, January 22, 2020

leftover blocks

This is some of the blocks leftover from the king sized quilt. I made 20 more and will make another quilt with them. Not king sized though. I decided on the triple line quilting to QAYG the blocks for this one. 

This is the backing fabric I bought a while back from www.quiltedtwins.com. This is 44 inch wide fabric. I am not sure they have it anymore. I bought several yards of it for backs for the QAYG quilts I have been making. 

I plan on this being about a twins sized quilt. It is all scrappy and will be colorful to use in a kids room or on a couch. 

We are to get more snow tonight into Friday. So I thought I can get a few of these done off and on during the day. I have the batting cut and the backing I am pressing as I need each piece. They sew up pretty quickly.

Hope you are staying safe and warm. We live about 50 miles from the Mississippi River and they are talking about low level flooding with this snow amounts we are to get. 

Keep stitching Chris

No comments: