Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bucketlist

Do you have one?

Well mine is short. I want to feel good about myself. Let me explain.
1. I want to be able to move in my clothing and feel good.
2. I want to be able to do the things I want to and not feel miserable.
3. I want to be me again.
I have let myself go as I said before. The weight started to come off. About 16lbs and it has bounced back and forth. If I could get down one size in clothing I would be on the right side of feeling my goal is working.

Tomorrow I am mowing again and I hope to have the energy with the heat and humidity that I can get it done without to many breaks. Morning is going to be busy for me.

I have a secondary bucketlist and on it is all the quilts I want to make. Sad part about that is I can't use my sewing machine exercising. Chris

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Be careful tomorrow, 98 degrees and high humidity. I agree we can't exercise while making our quilts, and we know which one is more fun.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I hear you. I too have "sewing room butt" and need to do something. It is a catch 22 though. While I am sewing I am not eating. BUT I am also not getting too much exercise. If you put the ironing board on the other side of the room at least then you have to get up to press your fabric and seams. Or do 20 min exercise before you give yourself permission to sew.

Katie M. said...

umm let's think...No bucket list for me. Oh, sure, ideally I'd love to lose 80 lbs, but I'll do it in my next lifetime. but sewing & exercise, well do you own a treadle machine? know anyone who owns one? If nothing else, think how nice your calves would look?! I have a treadle and I've wanted to sew a small quilt on it and then hand quilt it - guess that could be called my quilting bucket list.