Friday, February 13, 2015

Errand day

Today is a busy day for me. I have to run to the accountant for my Mom to get her taxes dropped off. Then I have to renew my driver's license. Yes that means I have a birthday coming up.

I have to do it today because I want tomorrow to be my own. Tomorrow I will be the ripe old age of 63 years old. That means I have driven for 47 years. I have only had two accidents which neither was my fault and one speeding ticket in 47 years. Not to bad of a record.

My grandkids are coming home for the long weekend so I get to see the older ones. I had Autumn for two nights and days and she was really good. She is a big tease. Now she hides things and says where it at? She knows and then laughs and giggles. She is almost 2 years old. That is a fun age.

Trying to get motivated to get more string squares finished to make the rest of the quilt top I started. So maybe I can work in a few minutes here and there to get a few more done. Hope you have a good day. Chris

No comments: