Friday, February 6, 2015

Shame on me

This is my ufo's or wip's that I have not finished. I should be shamed into getting them done. This particular one would take about three hours to finish. Two borders need to be made and quilted. I quilt in sections because of the size and I only have a domestic machine. Why haven't I gotten it done? Who knows why.

This one needs a border done and it would be finished in three hours also. Why is it not done? Who knows.

This is pieced and waiting to be sandwiched and quilted. Again why?

I think they need rows sewn together and then borders.

This needs sewn together.

This needs sandwiched and quilted. These are all in stages of being finished. Why is is this way?

I get bored and I also need to focus. This would free  up
more space in the sewing room. This is a drop in the bucket of the projects in the process of being done. I have many more stored in a big chest of drawers. If I sewed three hours a day for the next month I would only get half of it done.

I was sitting here yesterday thinking of what I could do today. Well cleaning is always there. Sewing is always there, but I need to get a couple of these large quilts done and out of here. When will it happen? Who knows! Chris

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Your quilts are fabulous. Full of color and scrappy just the way I like it. Could you manage one a week or two weeks? Try it. Liz