Monday, February 16, 2015

Not a day for progress

My sinuses are screaming and yet I have to be out running around. I was at the clinic twice today.

My Mother's surgery is healing well, but the treatments for her age are unreal. She has a lot of decisions to make in the next three days as to what she is willing to do. So that was depressing today to hear what they want her to go through.

I got the square un-stitched that was sewn in wrong, but didn't get anything else done at all. Well I did fix supper. I really wanted to get some sewing done, but that is a luxury at this point. Maybe tomorrow.

Hope you had a good day. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a hard decision for your mother but at her age she should be thinking about quality of life, and some treatments wouldn't fit into that scenario. I wish her peace in her decisions.